What you get:
- Ultra High Definition (UHD) video with audio, 3+ minutes long, delivered on a USB drive or download with a signed certificate of authenticity
- An additional copy of the video that is High Definition (HD) for playing on HD TVs and other HD-only devices
- Registration in the Generative Art Project gallery database
- Interview with me (in person, Skype, email, etc.)
- anything you want me to consider
- Decide on what data is to be used (such as DNA, tracking, MRI, etc.)
- Source the data
- Create the video
- There is currently a five month lead time
- Client gets original video/prints – artist can copy and resell video/prints.
- $2,000 base price for one person, one data source
- $1,000 each additional person in the portrait
- $500 each additional data source in the portrait
- Client gets exclusive rights to original and all copies of the video. 3X the above price.
- You can receive three 12X7 or 18X10 prints (frames from the video) for an additional $600.
- Corporate, non-profit, and government commissions are on a case by case basis taking into consideration the size of the installation, number of people involved, and number of data sources.
- We can discuss variations from the above.